*This post is sponsored by Capture Pod Professional Photo Booths, however all opinions are 100% my own.
When planning a wedding reception, there is a lot more to think about than the food and flowers. Gone are the days of selecting a color palette a passing that on to your florist. It really is all about creating an experience for your guests. It’s very popular to add entertainment pieces to your reception to get guests away from their table, mingling and enjoying the evening together.
A photo booth has become an absolute must have at a wedding! When you walk away from your wedding you want two things: to have a great time at the wedding and to have really great photos to keep so that in five, twenty or fifty years from now you can remember all of those good times. The photo booth accomplishes both!
I’ve used a professional photo booth at events in the past, and I can honestly say, Capture Pod has really outdone their competitors! Here are a few of the awesome features:
– booths that can fit up to 9 guests at a time
– customization for the photo strips, backdrops and exterior – it will fit right in with your decor
– social media savvy – you can text, add to Facebook or email your photos right from the photo booth
– lots of fun PROPS
– A live slideshow of the photos taken as well as a DVD and scrapbook given to you at the end of the event
And, to top that off, they are really well priced when compared to the market! I know you are thinking about the budget, but really when you consider other entertainment pieces you’ll be surprised how comparable the prices are and with the photo booth you also get professional photos as a favor for the guests and to keep as the bride and groom.
Some other unique entertainment pieces you can add to help create an experience for your guests are:
– Performance dancers (ballroom, salsa, hula, etc.)
– Fireworks – end the evening with a bang!
– Caricature artists to send guests home with a fun memento of the day
– Karaoke hour in a separate room – you know you’ve got guests who really think they can sing
– Dueling pianos/singers/live band
– Carriage rides around the venue – especially if your reception is held in a garden of some sort
– Culinary action stations or a culinary show. Serving bananas foster? Turn it into a show for the guests by having them served tableside!