Are your girls as in love with the Tinkerbell movies as mine is? When they introduced Periwinkle as Tinkerbell’s winter fairy sister, we instantly had to start pretend playing like it was snowing all the time and our wings were frozen. 🙂
My friend Ember did this adorable Tinkerbell and Periwinkle birthday party for her daughter and I’m so happy she is sharing her creative ideas with us! Let’s take a look:
Tinkerbell & Periwinkle Birthday Party
Tinkerbell & Periwinkle Birthday Party Decorations:
– Using her Cricut machine, she cut out lots of small cardstock snowflakes and sewed them together into a garland. Draping that from the ceiling made it feel like a winter wonderland!
– Pastel blues and purple tissue papers were used to make Tissue Paper Pom Poms to hang from the ceiling
– Glittered snowflake ornaments were scattered on the food table (here’s where you can purchase Glitter Snowflake Christmas Ornaments)
Tinkerbell & Periwinkle Birthday Party Treats:
– Don’t these blue frosted cupcakes look delicious?! They are accented with a white chocolate snowflake. (Here’s where you can get the Snowflake Chocolate Mold)
Tinkerbell & Periwinkle Birthday Party Favors:
– Each girl took home a goodie bag filled with stickers, a pen and some candies (here are tons of Tinkerbell Party Favors)
– They also got a Tinkerbell Water Bottle – watch for these at your Dollar Store or the dollar spot at Target. I’ve seen them at both. Another option to save money is to purchase plain water bottles and just add a Tinkerbell & Periwinkle Sticker.
Tinkerbell & Periwinkle Birthday Party Activities:
– Each party guest got a sugar cone to frost and decorate with candy – their own winter wonderland tree!
– They played Pin the Snowflake on the Snowman
– Each girl was given a paper plate with a bit of frosting and they “Ice Skated” on the frosting. My daughter would really love this!
– They made bead bracelets using lots of pastel/winter color beads – so fun!