This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission when purchases are made through them. I was sent products from Oriental Trading to use in this party.
If you’re planning a Spy party, I know you’ll love these spy party ideas! The party will take ordinary guests and send them through the rigors of Secret Agent Training. By the end of it you’ll be sending them home as official spies! Let’s dive right into these fun and super easy ideas for your spy party!
Spy Party Ideas
As guests arrived they were given a secret identity name badge and identity concealing sunglasses.
Each was also given a folder with several important documents inside to complete.
- Spy Checklist – detailing all of the requirements for earning their Secret Agent status
- Background Check – with a series of very serious, and very important questions such as, “Are you brave?”
- Fingerprint Card – where all 10 digits were recorded for TOP SECRET files
- Secret Message – with a key card each spy was required to decode the “Happy Birthday Jack” message before moving on
Once the paperwork was completed it was on to a series of rigorous training exercises to test agility, accuracy and critical thinking.
- First up was target shooting practice. These small Nerf guns are perfect!
- Second they each spy had to navigate the laser maze made by taping lengths of yarn from one wall to the other in a narrow hallway.
- Third together with the other spies in training, they had to solve the mystery of the missing birthday presents. They were given a poster with clues and they had to follow them until they recovered the missing items.
Once these activities were successfully completed, the birthday boy got to open the recovered gifts and everyone celebrated their new Spy status with cake and ice cream.
Spy Party Favors
As the party came to an end, each spy was given a kit to help them in their future Secret Agent duties. They contained binoculars, an identity changing mustache and a secret agent notebook and pencil.