Looking for an EASY and FUN Thanksgiving game for kids? You have come to the right place!! With this FREE Thanksgiving Bingo Printable, your kids will have a turkey-tastic time celebrating the holidays.
Why you will love this Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
Bingo is one of the easiest holiday games to do with kids!
It is very low cost, requires few materials, and is a fan favorite every time.
Once fall hits, it kind of feels like you have to brace yourself. You’re excited for the upcoming holidays, parties, and events, but you also feel the weight of trying to plan and prepare. And let’s face it. Sometimes you can even feel guilty for not “doing all the holiday activities”. So, let me make your life just a little bit easier by providing a set of FREE printable bingo cards.
This way, you can spend less time stressing about how you’ll fit it all in, and more time actually enjoying the season with your kiddos!!
FAQs About Thanksgiving Bingo
How do you make a fun bingo game?
- A few ways to make bingo extra fun are by getting a group of people together to play, using fooditems to mark the squares (like m&m’s or candy corn), and having prizes for the winners!
- Use it as an afternoon activity, party game, or even in a classroom at school!
What ages are best for bingo?
- People of all ages can enjoy bingo! However, this Halloween bingo printable is specifically targeted towards young kids. (generally 4 years old and up!)
Do I have to have prizes?
- Of course not! All the materials you need to play Halloween Bingo (other than a printer and scissors) are provided in our free downloadable pdf. We just suggest providing some kind of small prize for winners, because it adds to the excitement of the game.
- And let’s be honest, you could give your kids a sticker as a prize and they would love it. If you do provide prizes, they can be pretty low maintenance.
Do I have to print all 12 bingo cards?
- Nope! I provided 12 so that the game could be played with a larger group but you don’t have to print them all off. If you only want a few, adjust the settings when you print to only include the pages you want.
How to Play Bingo
Bingo is a simple game for kids!
- Printer paper
- Optional: candy for marking items that were called out or prizes
Game Set Up: To prepare for bingo, print off however many bingo sheets you need and cut them (2 per page). Then make sure you have something to mark the bingo cards with for items that are called out. Finally, either cut out a set of tiles on a bingo card or write the items on slips of paper that can be randomly drawn during the game.
Playing: Hand each player their own bingo card and something to mark items that are called. You could use candy, cut out the tiles on the last page of the PDF, or just cross them out with a writing utensil. Once everyone has a card and something to mark with, the game host will randomly select an item to be marked on the bingo card. Everyone that has that item should mark it on their card. Continue selecting items and having them marked off until a player calls out that they have 5 in a row (up, down, or diagonal).
Winning Bingo: If the game host can verify that each of the 5 items marked on your card (in your row) were called out during that round, then you are the winner!!
*Note: Bingo games tend to go pretty quickly, so it is common to play multiple rounds of the game.
More Fun Thanksgiving Games/Activities
Want to go all out for the holidays? Here are some other fun Thanksgiving-related activities that your kids will LOVE!
Once school gets back in session and fall hits, life just goes SO fast. These activities are a way to slow down and make precious memories with your little ones, even when life is kind of chaotic!
- Thanksgiving Family Games
- 9 Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids
- Easy Thanksgiving Placemats
- Thanksgiving Desserts to Make That Aren’t Pie
And if you’re looking for holiday decoration inspo, see our post here!
Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
Here is what is included with this free Thanksgiving bingo printable: There are 12 different Thanksgiving bingo cards along with a sheet of squares you can cut out and use as markers!
Don’t Leave Just Yet
Here at Events to Celebrate, my whole goal is to help real people plan for their kids’ birthday parties, life events, and holidays! Life is crazy. I GET IT. You don’t have endless time OR money to spend on parties, but you still want to help your guests have a great time. I’m here to help give you tips, tricks, and ideas for celebrating life on a budget.
As a mom, you want to do it all. You want to make your family happy and create special memories. My brand is all about creating special moments with those you love. The kind of moments that you will look back on years later and wish you could relive! So, if that’s something you’re interested in, stick around! I have an email list you can sign up for, so you don’t miss my future party ideas!