November 18, 1928 is Mickey Mouse’s birthday! That means he is turning 95 years old this year, he’s looking really good if you ask me!
Here are some fun facts about Mickey:
– Walt Disney was the voice for the original Mickey Mouse
– Mickey first appeared in “Steamboat Willie” – the first cartoon with sycronized sound!
– Walt Disney originally named him Mortimer, but his good wife convinced him to reconsider and suggested Mickey instead.
– Mickey’s first spoken words were “Hot Dogs!” in The Karnival Kid
Minnie Mouse Party Favors:
– DIY Minnie Mouse ear headbands
*she made hers but, here are Minnie Mouse Ears w/ Bows (8 Pack) that are less than $1 each!
– Minnie Mouse cups filled with stickers, jewelry and treats
*These are the cups she used: Minnie Mouse Bow-tique 16 oz. Plastic Cup
* Here are cute Minnie Mouse stickers: Minnie Mouse Bow-tique Sticker Sheets
*And this is the perfect cute jewelry: Pearlized Diamond Bead Necklaces & 24 Bracelets in Pink
– Minnie Mouse applique t-shirts
* You can get the plain white t-shirts for about $3.00: Gildan Short Sleeve T-Shirt
Minnie Mouse Party Treats:
– Minnie & Mickey Mouse cupcakes with Oreos and string licorice
– Ice cream scoops with mini Oreos and pink sprinkles
Minnie Mouse Party Activities:
– Minnie Mouse coloring pages
* Which you can print FREE here.
– Create your own Candy Necklace
* This is the little kit pictured below: Heart Candy Necklace Kit