My niece Sue turned seven last week and I got to help my sister throw her a Superhero Girl party! It was one of my favorite parties to date! The crafts and games around the theme were so fun! She considered a different theme, but once I showed her the SUPER cute Superhero Girl decorations and crafts on the Oriental Trading website, she was sold!
Superhero Girl Party Decorations
I was sent many of the decorations for the party complimentary from Oriental Trading. I’ll link to the specific products for you in case you want to duplicate anything (no, they aren’t affiliate links).
- For the base of the decorations I used dollar store plastic table covers to create a backdrop and continued that on the food table.
- I purchased 2 black poster boards from the dollar store and cut out building shapes and pasted yellow paper squares on them for the lit up windows. Those were then taped to the backdrop.
- Isn’t the Superhero Girl in the center the best?! These Giant Superhero Cutouts came in a package of 6 super heroes that we used throughout the party. We didn’t do it, but I thought it would be super cute to mount one to a large piece of cardboard and cut out the face for little guests to peek through and get a picture taken with their face as the superhero. These were just printed on heavy cardstock and you had to tape them together. I believe they are meant to be a bulletin board decoration in a classroom, but they made a big impact on the party decor.
- The Bright Tissue Hanging Fans matched the color palette for the party perfectly! They were easy to assemble and easy to hang up – I just put a few pieces of packing tape behind each one and adhered them right to the plastic table covers. They come with string to hang them if you prefer to do that.
- Who knew that Superhero cupcake wrappers and picks could be so versatile?! Because it came as a package of 100 (50 cupcake wrappers and 50 picks), I saved some for the cupcakes and used the rest for making the cute garland and for the popcorn boxes. For just a few dollars they really helped carry the theme through the party decor.
Superhero Girl Party Food
We kept the food simple and offered a few fun treats that fit the theme. I’ve also go the FREE PRINTABLE FOOD LABELS at the bottom of this post if you would like them for your party.
- Cupcakes with piercing purple frosting were themed with the cute Superhero Girl cupcake wrappers and picks I talked about above.
- Hot, buttery POPcorn was served in these Mini Yellow Popcorn Boxes. They were the pefect portion size. I decorated the front of them with some of the cupcake picks.
- Sour Ring POPS were a fun treat! (I looked for POP rocks but couldn’t find them)
- Sour PUNCH straws rounded out the yummy refreshment table.
- Everything was served on the cute Boom! dessert plates and PARTY napkins!
Rules for use:
– My printables are for personal use only. They may not be modified, sold or used for profit in any way.
– If you feature them or repost them, please give Events to Celebrate proper credit with a link back to this post.