Fall is here so let the pumpkin eating begin! Try one of these recipes to satisfy your pumpkin craving.
- One of my all time favorite pumpkin recipes are these pumpkin cookies with yummy frosting. This cookie really does melt in your mouth.
2. How cute is this pumpkin bundt cake that tastes and looks like a pumpkin. This dessert is sure to be a crowd pleaser this fall.
3. I brought these muffins to a brunch with the in-laws and they were a huge hit! Perfect fall pumpkin addition to our brunch.
4. This pumpkin delight from Lil’ Luna would be the perfect dessert for any fall party.
5. DONUTS. Who doesn’t love donuts? Add the fall flavor of pumpkin and bake them instead of frying and you have a healthier festive donut for dessert (or breakfast).
6. It can’t be the fall season without good old pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for dessert. Give these pumpkin spice cookies a try for your next batch.
7. These rice crispy treats don’t actually have pumpkin in them but they are made into pumpkins. They would be fun treat for any fall gathering.
8. This pumpkin pie pull apart is a must try. It would be a perfect side dish for your breakfast or brunch. It’s so sweet it can even be a fall dessert.
Pumpkin for Dinner
9. Pumpkin rolls. Who would have thought! These honey butter pumpkin rolls would be a delicious festive addition to your dinner.
10. Nothing says fall quite like chili. Add pumpkin to your chili and you’ve taken your dinner up a fall notch.
11. Creamy pumpkin sauce to go over your pasta would be a fall dinner winner. It’s also a good way to use up any leftover pumpkin.
12. Pizza is always a good idea. This pumpkin pizza puts a fancy fall twist on a favorite dish.
More Pumpkin Desserts
13. This pumpkin roll with its perfect swirls and cream cheese filling would be a welcome dessert at any fall party.
14. Cinnamon rolls, orange rolls, and now PUMPKIN cinnamon rolls. YES. This is another dessert that can pass as a side dish for breakfast or brunch.
15. Pumpkin granola is another fun way to spice up your fall breakfast or brunch. Or just eat it by the handful for a snack.
16. For a fall dessert that is colorful and tastes great this pumpkin cheesecake has it all. Throw in the words “no bake” and this fall dessert just became a favorite.
17. Crepes are for dinner and dessert. These pumpkin crepes could be filled with savory or sweet to make your fall meal complete.
18. This pumpkin hummus would be a fun and healthy side dish. You can be creative with what you choose to dip in it.
19. Fries. Pumpkin fries. Need I say more.
20. Last but not least…pumpkin cornbread. This would make a perfect dinner pairing with your fall soups and chilis.
Whether you are celebrating fall with dinner or dessert these 20 pumpkin recipes are sure to bring smiles to all who are celebrating with you.