There’s a Valentine’s day craft for everyone, and we are here to help you find it! Check out our collection of cute and fun crafts to celebrate the day of love!!
1. Valentine’s Day Lovebug Craft – Isn’t this lovebug craft the cutest? It’s pink touches and googly eyes are sure to melt the heart of whoever recieves it.
2. Vday Heart Balloon – Love is in the air! And so is this heart balloon. With paper and some coloring utensils, you can help your kiddos bring this thoughtful message to life.
3. Salt Dough “Candy Hearts” – Candy hearts are an iconic symbol of the day of love. People love reading the sweet messages inscribed in them, and these salt dough ones are no different! So get out your baking gear, because these hearts are waiting!
4. “Love Shack” – You don’t have to wait until Halloween to decorate a house with candy and frosting! Try making your very own “Love Shack” with the person who makes you feel at home.
5. “Conversation Heart” Planter Pot – Looking for a cute craft that doubles as decor? This conversation heart planter is the Valentine’s day craft for you!
6. Red Toilet Paper Roll Octopus – You might give good hugs, but just imagine the hugs from this tentacled octopus! Bring your lovey-dovey friend to life with a toilet paper roll and some bright red paint. It’s the perfect craft for kids!
7. Toilet Paper Roll Stamp – Looking for a simple way to entertain your toddler or young child? Simply fold a toilet paper roll to form a stamp that will keep them entertained all day long.
8. Yarn Wrapped Heart Sign – Homemade items make for the best decor, and this yarn sign really comes from the heart. While it looks simple, it would be a nice piece for the wall, mantle or bookcase.
9. Valentine’s Handprint Wreath – You won’t be able to hold your little one’s hands for forever, but this handprint wreath can help you make a memory that will last even when they are old. This is one of those “ugly” crafts that you won’t want to get rid of!
10. Valentine’s Painted Clay Pots – These cutesy painted clay pots are a simple way to decorate or give a treat to someone you care about. They are simple, customizable, and inexpensive. Afterall, expressing your love doesn’t have to break the bank!
11. Pop Up Heart Card – Don’t just give any regular old card this year. Try upping your game with this rainbow pop up card. It is a vibrant way to say “I Love You!”.
12. Abstract Heart Painting Craft – Love is abstract and so is this heart painting craft. Made with colorful watercolor paints, it is a special and unique gift with infinite combinations!
13. Stained Glass Heart Suncatcher – These “stained glass” heart-shaped suncatchers are a great way to add some decoration to your windows. Make them whatever colors you like and then enjoy the glimmer of light they give off!
14. Pink Floam Slime – Kids love slime, and this pink floam is sure to satisfy. Soft and stretchy, it will keep your kiddos entertained for hours!
15. Bear Plate Valentine – When I think Valentine’s Day, teddy bears and the color pink are at the top of my list. So why not combine them into a simple activity for kids?! This is a Valentine’s day craft you and your kids will love!
16. Vday Treat Poppers – It’s not Valentine’s Day without chocolate, candy, and delicious goodies! Use these fancy treat poppers to spread a little love, shoot your shot with Cupid’s arrow, or let someone know you care.
17. Paper Heart Wreath – Hang this paper heart wreath on your door to add a little festive decor for the holiday! Within minutes you can create these paper hearts and string them together, making a decoration that is beautiful, inexpensive, and heart-warming.
18. Handprint Paper Gnome – Since this craft uses simple shapes and materials, it is great for all ages. And let’s be real. Who wouldn’t love this adorable paper gnome?!
19. Fingerprint Heart Mug – What better way to say, “Be Mine” than with a handmade mug? Whether you make this with your girlfriends, use it to celebrate with your kids, or give it to your lover, it is a memory waiting to happen!
20. Valentine’s Day Windsocks – Cherish this special day by making Valentine’s day windsocks with your little ones. These are the moments they will remember forever!
21. Paper Heart Rockets – You are out of this world, and so are these heart rockets! Made with hot pink, light pink, and red paper, they are an eye catching Valentine’s day craft that really stands out!
Hopefully this round up helped you find the perfect Valentine’s day craft to celebrate the upcoming holiday!! But don’t go until you see our other ideas for making this Valentine’s day a special one!
Other Valentine’s Day Inspiration
We have everything from Valentine’s Day themed recipes, decorations, activites and more. Everything you need to go all out for this special day!
- DIY Valentine’s Day Decor
- Valentine’s Day Bingo (Free Printable)
- 20 Valentine’s Day Foods That Aren’t Sweets/Candy
- Valentine’s Day Punch Board Game
- Valentine’s Day Love Coupons
Don’t Leave Just Yet
Here at Events to Celebrate, my whole goal is to help real people plan for their kids’ birthday parties, life events, and holidays! Life is crazy. I GET IT. You don’t have endless time OR money to spend on parties, but you still want to help your guests have a great time. I’m here to help give you tips, tricks, and ideas for celebrating life on a budget.
As a mom, you want to do it all. You want to make your family happy and create special memories. My brand is all about creating special moments with those you love. The kind of moments that you will look back on years later and wish you could relive! So, if that’s something you’re interested in, stick around! I have an email list you can sign up for, so you don’t miss my future party ideas!