Celebrate the winter and holiday season with this cotton ball snowman craft. With our free printable, it is simple and fun for kids of all ages!
Materials for this Craft
- Snowman Printable
- Orange Paper
- Liquid Glue/Hot Glue Gun
- Red Pop Poms
- 2 Raisins (you could also use mini buttons, beads, or black paper)
How to make this Snowman Craft
- Gather together all your materials.
- Print off the Snowman page.
- Take your cotton balls and lightly pull them apart. You want them to be more fluffy and less structured/firm.
- Glue down your fluffed cotton balls so that they cover all of the snowman’s body. (Inside both of the circles.)
- Once you have covered the snowman’s body in fluffy cotton ball “snow”, give it about 3-5 minutes to dry.
- After the cotton balls have dried, add on eyes, a nose, a mouth, and buttons to the snowman!
- Let the snowman’s features dry in place and then you’re all done!
Other information about this Cotton Ball Snowman Craft
What age group is this craft best suited for?
- We recommend this craft be used for kids 3-8 years old. Kids older than 8 likely will finish it very quickly and get bored. Kids younger than 3 might have a hard time grasping what they are supposed to do.
Can I make substitutions to the materials?
- Of course, you can! You might try using beads or small buttons in place of the raisins or red pom poms.
How long does this craft take?
- Most young kids will spend about 20-30 minutes working on this craft!
Click HERE to download this free printable for the snowman craft.
Other Christmas Crafts/Activities for Kids
Want to go all out for the holidays? Here are some other fun Christmas-related activities that your kids will LOVE!
Once school gets back in session and fall hits, life just goes SO fast. These activities are a way to slow down and make precious memories with your little ones, even when life is kind of chaotic!
- Christmas Mystery Bag Game
- Christmas Bingo – Free Printable
- Rudolph Reindeer Craft
- Christmas Party Games for Kids
- 5 Entertaining Christmas Games
- Christmas Crafts for Kids
Holiday Gift Guides
Christmas isn’t Christmas without some thoughtful and fun gifts! Here are our gift guides for kids, men, women, and even party guests! There’s a little something for everyone.
- Stocking Stuffers for Kids and Teens
- Stocking Stuffers for Men
- Stocking Stuffers for Women
- Christmas Party Favors
Don’t Leave Just Yet
Here at Events to Celebrate, my whole goal is to help real people plan for their kids’ birthday parties, life events, and holidays! Life is crazy. I GET IT. You don’t have endless time OR money to spend on parties, but you still want to help your guests have a great time. I’m here to help give you tips, tricks, and ideas for celebrating life on a budget.
As a mom, you want to do it all. You want to make your family happy and create special memories. My brand is all about creating special moments with those you love. The kind of moments that you will look back on years later and wish you could relive! So, if that’s something you’re interested in, stick around! I have an email list you can sign up for, so you don’t miss my future party ideas!