Whether you use this Olaf template as a door decoration for the holidays, for a Frozen party, or even a Disney game night, it is an easy craft that you’ll come back to again and again! Using our free printable, making it will be a sinch!
The Frozen pandemonium is still going strong at our house. My daughter pretty much only asked for Frozen themed gifts for Christmas. She was one happy girl with each one she opened on Christmas morning!
My good friend gave my daughter this adorable Frozen Olaf that she drew and then cut out of Craft Foam. All of the pieces are separate (except the eyes are assembled and the eyebrows are glued on) so my daughter can “build” Olaf over and over again. It is the perfect bath tub toy, but my daughter also just loves to put it together on the carpet, or we will spritz a little water on the sliding glass door and she can put it together on that.
I wanted to make one of these for another friend, so I traced the one my friend made me and then thought perhaps there are others that may want an Olaf template of their own so I scanned it and saved it as a pdf for you to print. It’s not fancy or professional, but it does the job. I figure that’s all that really matters – right? Right. 🙂
Free Printable Olaf Template
Here is the Frozen Olaf Template: Frozen Olaf Template
Fun Uses for this Olaf Template
– It would be a really fun Frozen themed birthday party activity. Just print out the carrot nose and trace it onto orange paper several times and you can play “Pin the nose on Olaf“.
– Print and cut out a copy for each birthday party guest and let them glue Olaf together with a glue stick.
– Cut it out of Craft Foam and use it as a bath tub toy. The craft foam adheres to the bathtub wall when wet.
– Hang it outside on your front porch or door as a winter door decoration!
However you use it, have fun!
Looking for Other Frozen Party Ideas?! I’ve Got You COVERED!
- Frozen Birthday party ideas
- Frozen Party Activities, Decorations, Food, crafts, favors
- Disney’s Froze Dessert Ideas
- Disney’s Frozen Party Inspiration
- Disney Frozen Party #2! (my kids love FROZEN!)
Other Winter/Holiday Decorations!
- 3D Paper Snowflakes Tutorial
- Grinch Themed Crafts, Decor, and Ornaments
- White Christmas Tree Decoration Ideas
- Christmas Decorations that Last All Winter Long
Don’t Leave Just Yet
Here at Events to Celebrate, my whole goal is to help real people plan for their kids’ birthday parties, life events, and holidays! Life is crazy. I GET IT. You don’t have endless time OR money to spend on parties, but you still want to help your guests have a great time. I’m here to help give you tips, tricks, and ideas for celebrating life on a budget.
As a mom, you want to do it all. You want to make your family happy and create special memories. My brand is all about creating special moments with those you love. The kind of moments that you will look back on years later and wish you could relive! So, if that’s something you’re interested in, stick around! I have an email list you can sign up for, so you don’t miss my future party ideas!